Parents are our valuable partners and an important part of our strong community. These partnerships are based on mutual responsibility, respect and trust.
Parents participate in school life in a wide variety of ways and all contributions are much appreciated. The activities and support throughout the year enhance our school community and provide the perfect opportunity for parents to meet, share experiences, help each other and have fun. The Parents Club offer:
- Advice during the admission process
- Welcome coffee for new parents
- Support during various school events
- Support during ski- and sport days
- Various activities for new families
- Parent participation afternoons